The HealthTech Interdisciplinary Thematic Institute , a component of the University of Strasbourg , offers a Mobil’ITI Healthtechen excellence scholarship program in the Master’s program, entirely taught in English, with an offer of high-level interdisciplinary courses. Selected students will benefit from a monthly allowance, travel and installation.
The master’s in HealthTech from the Interdisciplinary Thematic Institute of the University of Strasbourg is open to students with a background in engineering sciences or in computer science , medicine or economics. HealthTech offers a highly competitive, completely English-taught , interdisciplinary graduate program in information science and technology for healthcare. Subjects taught range from medical imaging, robotics and artificial intelligence to economics, data science and medicine.
DESCRIPTION DE LA BOURSE DE MASTER MOBIL’ITI HEALTHTECH
DEADLINE : May 16, 2022.
LEVEL : Master (M1 or M2).
FUNDING : Fully funded.
TARGET GROUP : All nationalities.
HOST COUNTRY : France.
AMOUNT AND BENEFITS
The HealthTech Master’s scholarship integrated into the Mobil’ITI program includes:
- A package of €950 per month for 10 months (Master 1 students) or 5 months (Master 2 students).
- Payment of registration fees at the University of Strasbourg up to €500 (on proof).
- €500 assistance with settling-in costs (the year of arrival).
- €600 contribution to travel costs for students residing less than 4,000 km from Strasbourg, or €1,000 if the distance is greater than 4,000 km (the year of arrival)
HEALTHTECH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
HealthTech welcomes high-level students from various disciplines, including but not limited to engineering science, computer science, medicine, and economics.
1st year Master: Students holding a Bachelor (or equivalent) in one of the fields compatible with the HealthTech training program are invited to apply.
2nd year Master: Students can apply directly to the 2nd year Master’s program in the following cases:
- Students starting their last year of engineering school.
- Students in 3ᵉ cycle of medical studies and doctors of medicine wishing to pursue an MSc.
- Students enrolled in the MD-PhD Medicine-Science program and holders of a 1st year MSc.
- Students holding a 1st year MSc (or equivalent) in one of the fields compatible with the HealthTech training program.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MOBIL’ITI HEALTHTECH SCHOLARSHIP?
The application procedure is as follows:
- On the eCandidat platform , apply for the IRIV Master, HealthTech sector. The platform is currently open.
- You will be asked to provide the following documents: Copy of identity , photo ID , transcript of baccalaureate results , CV , motivation letter , copies of your previous diplomas , academic transcripts of the last 2-4 years , proof of proficiency in English .
- Add the scholarship application form to the application package. The application form is available for download on the eCandidat platform , once you have created an account and selected the HealthTech training program .
For more information please visit the link below :