“SYRIAN EXPATRIATE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (SEMA) is a non-profit relief organization, works on providing medical services with all levels to improve the reality of the health sector in Syria.
• Promote the medical staff to international levels.
• Providing medical services to those who need them with no-discrimination among gender or ethnicity or political affiliation.
• Reinforcing the general situation of health in all circumstances through protection and awareness programs.
• Offering the best vision to improve the infrastructure of health sector, and mobilize all civil and governmental efforts to achieve the vision.
• Participating in medical relief efforts all over the world, and collecting financial and in kind donations.
• Communicating and coordinating with relief organizations all over the world in line with achieving the association’s objectives and goals.
Leading the medical care for present and future to improve the health sector in Syria.
We carry the good for all people.