Scope of Work:
- Monitor the implementation and progress of projects according to approved objectives, plan of action and budget, and record progress; prepare a schedule for completion of the project in a systemic manner; ensure adherence to deadlines;
- Internal coordination with project staff members and use performance management to ensure high quality output and performance of staffs, and keep track of all stages of projects by documenting and recording outcomes; identify challenges and suggest changes when needed;
- With the support of ACHR administrative staff, follow up on the administrative procedures regarding the project, including expense reports; keep record of all project documents (hard and soft copies);
- Organize activities relevant to the project such as virtual events, panel discussions, and workshops;
- Ensure the quality of outputs and results with optimal monitoring mechanisms; establish effective coordination, monitoring, information sharing and reporting systems;
- Manage monthly internal progress reports from all staff members and organize them to be submitted to the Supervising Manager on monthly basis;
- Collecting data and conducting monitoring and evaluation activities per ACHR policies with participation of ACHR staff where relevant;
- Participate in transparent and competitive selection, recruitment, supervision and mentoring of respective staff;
- Represent ACHR, when required, before media outlets, national and international organizations, as well as national and international governmental bodies or representatives;
- Prepare progress reports on the proceedings of the project in adherence with donor requirements when necessary;
- Acts as primary focal point for donor relations for the programmatic aspects;
- Provide direction and leadership in advocating project objectives and in ensuring that all interested parties are well informed about the project activities and goals;
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to achieve the project objectives according to the request of ACHR.
Includes but is not limited to:
- Research papers and reports
- Smooth coordination with the team
- Monthly reports
- Weekly meeting minutes of M&D and A&M unit meetings
- Constant evaluation of M&D team members
- Regular updated action plan for the units
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, International Development studies, Political Sciences, economics, law or related studies; the degree may not be required if applicant has demonstrated that he/she has extensive experience in research and coordination.
- Demonstrated depth of experience and effectiveness preferably in an NGO context in working with community/grassroots people and organizations.
- Fluency in English and in Arabic is essential.
- Experience in report writing, monitoring and evaluation of projects;
- Strong ability to communicate in English and Arabic;
- Proven ability to collaborate well and to deliver work in a timely manner.
- Proven skills in coordination and leadership
- Strong organizational and programmatic skills
- Able to take initiative and work well independently and as part of a team
- Remote management skills.
- Coordination skills, problem solving, and flexibility in dealing with the team
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Comfort with using email/Zoom/ MS Teams and instant messaging as a primary means of communication
- The possibility of working outside office hours “important”
- The possibility of frequent travel outside Lebanon.
- The possibility of working under pressure. “important”
- Proficiency in coordinating M&D and A&M units progress
- Proficiency in drafting content in both Arabic and English
- The ability to develop and adhere to an action plan.
- Periodic reports that are submitted to the supervising manager.