Within delegated authority, the Monitoring Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Verify the planned movements and distribution of food or non-food items, reporting issues or discrepancies to
the supervisor for timely resolution of problems and to ensure that the quantity distributed and the quality of the
operation is in line with WFP standards.
2. Maintain information records and monitoring plan documentation, such as records of commodity movements
and programme checklists, in order to assist in the effective delivery and distribution of food items or non-food
3. Collate assistance programme(s) data in accordance with clear direction, in order to support programme
reviews and informative decision-making.
4. Liaise with cooperating partners and internal counterparts to gather feedback and comments to support
programme reviews and improve services.
5. Receive and collate comments and feedback from cooperating partners, beneficiaries, and beneficiaries, to
support identifying programmatic issues with a view to fostering efficient operations.
6. Provide guidance for cooperating partners on WFP operational practices, monitoring tools and methods in
order to support them to complete self-monitoring tasks and to contribute to the visibility of WFP in the coverage
Please for more information visit the link below :