The main researcher will be responsible for writing a case study report on the patterns of violations of property and housing rights for seven regions in Syria.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write the report structure.
- Write the report methodology.
- Provide Training to the assistant researcher and data collectors on the methodology.
- Coordinate with the legal expert regarding patterns of violations.
- Write the report.
- Any other task that has been assigned by the direct manager according to his specialist field.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Has experience in the issue of property and housing rights and its context in Syria.
- Has experience leading a team of data collectors and research assistants.
- Has published reports or research related to property and housing rights.
- Has experience in Syrian context related.
**Female candidates are encouraged to apply
For more information: