ResponsibilitiesInformation and Systems Management;
• Responsible for managing the CRIMSON system as the main tool for donor contract management; maintaining up to date allocation, income, reporting and other contract records;
• Support the Fundraising Coordinator to collaborate with finance staff and the OPAL Focal Point in country to align CRIMSON allocations, OPAL budgets and PeopleSoft expenditure, ensuring that all variances are rectified in a timely manner;
• Leads on review and preparation of OPAs and review and signature of donor contracts;
• Provide training and support to programme and other staff on the use of CRIMSON;
• Contribute to regional monitoring reports particularly on compliance and system maintenance issues;
• Support in accurately filling and sharing Funding Grids and Forecast Income growth on a periodic basis.
• Support the finance team with Monthly Finance Reporting and follow up to ensure regular review and analysis of spend.
• Lead on preparation of NCE and / or modification and contract amendments, in coordination with Funding Coordination.
Fundraising and Proposal Development;
• Supports the Fundraising Coordinator and programme teams on the development and submission of high-quality concept notes and project proposals to donors, including providing information on donor requirements and submission schedules.
• Supports the Fundraising Coordination in maintain donors relations through regular updates about projects developments or other issues as per request of the
• Covering for the Funding Coordinator when s/he is on leave / away from Damascus as necessary
For more information please visit the link below :