– Support the overall monitoring of program activities, follow established M&E protocols.
– Participate in implementing monitoring plans in coverage area.
– Verify distribution figure and information
– Submit reports on distribution/activities monitoring result, challenges faced and lessons learned
– Record and document beneficiary/community feedback, in line with Community Feedback protocols
– High School or Intermediate Institute of related field is required
– Willingness and ability to perform field work.
– Experience in community work and/or experience in project implementation, preferably with an NGO/INGO.
– Ability to interact effectively with international and national personnel, as well as with project partners and community members.
– Good computer skills of Microsoft Office features Word, Excel – Good written and spoken language skills including Arabic and English.
– Ability to work and interact with a diverse staff from different ethnicities and backgrounds.
– Ability to conduct oneself with sensitivity and respect toward others.
– Attention to details
– Ability to work in Team
– Experience in working with a humanitarian organization
– Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
– Excellent verbal communication skills;
– communication skills with collaborative attitude
– Good command of English both oral and written is preferable