– Provides daily pharmacy services within IMC Medical Mobile Teams in different locations (Damascus and Rural Damascus).
– Maintain, submit and update all pharmacy reports on a daily basis including daily expenses and stock at IMC Medical Mobile Teams.
– Submit weekly pharmacy report, and weekly medicines request.
– Conduct a physical inventory of the drugs on a regular basis.
– Keep and fill daily prescriptions, and waybills in a proper way.
– Build,strengthen and share lessons learned regarding best practices to be followed in IMC Medical Mobile Teams.
– Perform additional tasks requested from the direct supervisor.
– Minimum One year of Experience working in a Pharmacy as a Pharmacist Assistant.
– Excellent in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
– Good Time Management skills.
– Ability to work within a Team.
– Able to work under pressure.
– Adaptable and flexible to new change even in the last minute.
– Working in Damascus and Rural Damascus as per the job requirements.
– Able to travel to IMC different locations in different governorates.