Position Description :
The purpose of the Education CCS position is technical development of the specific CC, strategic direction and quality assurance. The CC Specialist is responsible for mentoring, training and capacity building of staff in CC technical capacity, as well as assisting the CC through the development of tools that can be used to implement CC projects.
Responsibilities related to this position include:
- Develop education strategy, technical guidance and Macro log frames.
- Compliance with and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Contribute to fundraising, develop and revise funding proposals, budgets and donor reports.
- Identify trends technical standards and donor priorities.
- Follow up on compliance with contractual commitments within Education, ensure high technical quality and synergies in project implementation.
For more information please visit the link here :