Based in Gaziantep, the “Compliance Assistant” is under the line management of Compliance Coordinator.
- Assist Compliance Coordinator in the department tasks.
- Use compliance tools and checklists to perform detailed reviews of documents & verify of data.
- Scanning & archiving documents.
- Timely and effective communication and filing of review results.
- Communicate with Public accountant to follow-up all legal issues (Decision Book, declaration for received funds, taxes for rentals and freelancers, etc…)
- Coordinate legal processes between all departments.
- Make sure that SENED follows and implements processes and operates in accordance with Turkish laws.
- Remain up to date on Turkish laws related to NGOs and assist in policies updates.
- Manage the legal archive and documents of sened and maintain high confidentiality.
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to analyse information and form a conclusion.
- Proficiency in Arabic & Turkish Languages (both spoken and written).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Adhering to the highest degree of confidentiality, professional standards, and objectivity
- Familiar with Turkish laws for NGOs.
- Proficiency in English Language (both spoken and written).
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Effective time management, multi-tasking skills to meet tight deadlines
- Good sense of responsibility.
- 1-year experience in a similar position (or equivalent in internships)
Technical Competencies (TC):
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Turkish laws for NGOs.
- Work Experience with NGOs
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive)
- Planning and organizing
- Stakeholder Orientation.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to SENED, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. SENED is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
SENED expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. SENED employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside SENED.
For more information please visit the link below: