المسمى الوظيفي : مسؤول/ة إدارة المعلومات
الجهة : اليونيسيف-UNICEF
Key functions, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
The main activities include but not limited to:
1. Information system management:
- Maintain and strengthen the section database (e.g. track partner activity, coordinate monthly reporting from partners, monitor emergency response etc.)
2. Produce relevant information resources:
- Collate, analyze and maintain reports from partners, facilitators, third-party monitors and other stakeholders.
3. Support the understanding and use of the information management system:
- Provide training, support and information to partners/government staff on the information system, tools and reports including provision for gender and age disaggregation of data and reporting on particularly vulnerable groups.
4. Support the Section in all aspects related to information and grants management:
- Support the chief of the Section in managing the existing grants and ensure proper use of funds in line with donor conditionality and area of coverage.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A first university degree preferably in geographic information system, Information Technology, Information Systems, computer science, or related fields that are relevant for this position
- Minimum of one year of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency is a must.
- Proven statistical, analytic and technical skills including database management and data analysis, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), ability to maintain basic websites, ability to produce data summaries and visualizations, GIS knowledge is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential. Other languages are considered an asse