WATAN represents a progressive movement that works through the various institutions of civil society and aims to achieve comprehensive progress in Syria. Specialized personnel run these institutions and the movement is open to all Syrians, irrespective of their racial, religious or national affiliations.
WATAN sees itself as the pioneer of progress to build the future for Syria.
We strive to achieve development for man and society through the institutions of civil society and specialised personnel. We work throughout Syria, in all governorates, to establish developmental projects.
• Promote the concept of civil society institutions in Syria.
• Support Syrian society by providing services that promote its progress and development.
• Work throughout the country and wherever Syrian communities live, establishing branches for all lines
• Start WATAN development projects, which Syria needs after the victory of the revolution.
• Provide training and character building so that people can play active roles in society.
Why Join WATAN:
• To work through a system of civil society institutions with multiple lines of work that aims to promote full progress of the Syrian society .
• To join a group of people with a wide range of expertise and abilities that work collectively to promote Syrian progress.
• To put your own expertise in helping your country and community.
The Institutions of “Watan”
WATAN includes several institutions operating in various fields: humanitarian, charitable, developmental, information, employment, etc. These institutions have started their work outside Syria, and will move into Syria after the victory of the revolution, where they will form the buildings blocks towards developing the new Syria.
These institutions are:
1. Generation Freedom
2. Khayr Charity Foundation
4. Syrian Business Club (SBC)
5. Syrian National Media Center (SADA)
6. Syrian Center for Research & Studies (Dirasat)
7. The Center for Syrian Freedoms (Horiat)