ZOA Volunteers are mobilized at the request of the Country Programme to support implementation of ZOA’s projects in Syria.
– Relevant experience in social and community engagement activities.
– Experience in distribution will be considered as additional asset.
– Respect for diversity and willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
– University /Institute degree or still student.
– 1 year experience in Humanitarian Work.
– Native Arabic speaker.
– Fluency in Microsoft Office Programmes, in particular Word, Excel.
For more information please visit the link below :