Project delivery, and quality assurance:
• Conduct BTL visits in the targeted areas.
• Manage and supervise helpdesks in the targeted areas.
• Fill out the requested surveys and registration forms.
• Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as the rules and safety regulations of the organization.
• Participating in the implementation of educational activities and distribution.
• Completing the relevant training and asking questions if you are uncertain about anything.
• Completing all duties assigned by the supervisor and reporting any issues immediately.
• Observing the rules and safety regulations of the organization while carrying out tasks.
• Arriving on time for duty and remaining professional in your interactions with all stakeholders.
• Making recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
• Communicating with the supervisor or relevant stakeholders when you are running late or unable to fulfill your duties.
• Ensure that the organization CoC is fulfilled during the activities implementation.
• Report on the project activities on a daily basis to FO.
• Ensure timely submission of follow-up reports to the concerned person and ensure the accuracy and the timeliness of the reporting
• 1 years of experience working with non-governmental or international organizations/associations is preferable.
• Experience in the use of computers and Microsoft programs (Word – Excel)
• Completion of relevant training might be required.
• A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
• A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
• Respect and diligence.
• Good time management and reliable transport.
• A personable manner.