– Plan and design the PSS activities in collaboration with PSS Officer and SARC Volunteers and Team Leaders.
– Support the facilitation of PSS activities (recreational, structured psychosocial support) within the static center or in outreach (i.e. school-based) in coordination with SARC volunteers
– Support the planning and facilitation of awareness-raising sessions on Protection related topics including within INTERSOS static centers and as part of mobile community outreach activities.
– Undertake outreach to key community leaders and stakeholders to access, engage, and mobilize the local communities in the targeted areas.
– Foster the establishment and support of community-based group structures to identify and address protection concerns at the community level and to support the planning and conduction of community-led initiatives.
– Support the facilitation of Focus Group Discussions with Community Groups building their capacity on protection principles, basic CP/GBV principles, identification and referral, community mapping, etc.
– Contribute to the identification and referral of vulnerable cases to specialized services linking in the area of implementation.
– Participate and contribute with technical inputs in the development of new tools, manuals, training material, programmatic needs, etc.
– Participate in weekly/monthly meetings with PSS Officer, Project Manager, Protection Activity Manager, and Protection Coordinator.
– Provide timely and accurate input on-field activities, best practices, and challenges to the PSS Officer for reporting purposes and future planning of activities.
– Contribute to data collection at the field level and report to the PSS Officer based on agreed timelines.
– Support the PSS Officer with the procurement of needed materials, raising PRs, and coordination of logistics arrangements.
– Minimum 1 year relevant professional experience in the protection sector.
– Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet).
– Respect and non-discriminatory attitude, empathy.
– Interpersonal and communication skills.
– Reporting skills.
– Capacity to work under pressure.
– Knowledge of English and Arabic