– Responsible of the field activities and the correct implementation of all AVSI’s procedures and regulations, including logistic.
– Organize weekly staff meetings with field staff and send the projects’ data and the minutes of the meeting to the Damascus main office.
– Participate in all meetings with local authorities (municipalities, community leaders, etc.) local partners and all relevant stakeholders, with the goal of improving the activities.
– Regarding the Human Resources:
– Responsible of timesheets and mission sheets of the field staff. In charge of reporting absence or unusual behavior of the staff to the Damascus main office.
– Train the new staff on all procedures and regulations.
– Collect all necessary documentation of new staff and share with the Damascus main office.
– Participate in the first interview of the new staff and provide a neutral and professional input.
– Regarding administration procedures:
– Prepares an annual forecast of the necessary expenditures (fixed payments, maintenance costs, etc.) and keeps it updated. Collaborates with the administration in the allocation of the necessary resources.
– Administrates an amount for the daily necessary expenditures and shares regularly with the Damascus main office the updated list of expenditures and format for cash count.
– Responsible of sharing all timesheets, receipts, bills and any other supporting document with the Damascus main office.
– Keeps an organized register of all receipts, bills, contracts, checks and documents related to the office and shares the original with the Damascus main office.
– If there is administration staff for a specific project, supervises his/her work.
– Regarding logistics:
– It is the only staff authorized to contact suppliers and conduct the local purchase orders, in collaboration with the logistic officers.
– Elaborates and keeps updated a list of local supplier pre-selected and with an open credit line.
– Proceed with local purchased after receiving approval from the relative Project Manager and the administration department.
– Responsible of the office stock and any stock related to the activities or linked centers, in collaboration with the field coordinators, and shares updates registers to the logistics department of the Damascus main office.
– Responsible of AVSI’s resources at the office level: prepares inventories, keeps them updated and shares with the logistics department of the Damascus main office.
– Responsible of cars and drivers: establishes a weekly plan every two weeks for the office and reports any damage to the cars to the logistics department of the Damascus main office.
– Regarding security:
– It is aware of all movements of the staff on the field, and of the external staff (Damascus main office and other field offices) whenever they are in the area and shares the relevant information with the other Office Coordinators and the Security Officer.
– Ensures that the staff is aware of AVSI security guidelines and protocol.
• Education level: Bachelor/License degree
• Languages: Arab (mandatory), English (mandatory); French and/or Italian (added value)
• Work experience: at least 3 years of experience in the sector.
Salary and Benefits:
For more information please visit the link below :