- Receive phone calls daily, e-mails, or other means of enquiries from patients and their families.
- Respond to questions from callers and clarify SAMS medical project’s coverage.
- Ensure taking adequate necessary information from eligible beneficiaries and registering this information within databases prepared for the project, organized by geographical areas (Beirut and Mount Lebanon, North, and South).
- Coordinate and follow-up with hospital focal points about SAMS approved coverage of admitted patients and patients to be admitted.
- Communicate and follow-up with approved patients about SAMS approval and coverage amount.
- Liaise with the Project Assistant to ensure database is updated and accurate according to daily approved patients.
- Ensure financial data entry is up to date and cross-checked with the Project Assistant on a monthly basis.
- Contribute and assist in annual project planning and the preparation of projects’ plan (risk management plan, activities plan, responsibility matrix plan, and forecast plan).
- Participate in internal project review meetings to report on projects’ progress.
- Prepare project documents including financial records for hospitals, monthly commitment letters, and MOUs, amongst other project tools.
- Provide administrative support to SAMS different departments MEAL, programs, finance, health and operations.
- Support internal and external project evaluations, and learning exercises.
- Fulfill any other duties and requirements upon line management request.
Desired Education and Essential Skills
- University Degree in social sciences, public health, business administration or other related field.
- Knowledge in a medical field is an asset.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the humanitarian field.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic languages are mandatory.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft programs (excel, word).
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and constructively, and to write reports to record documentation in a timely manner.
- Flexible in regards to project constraints. Ability to work under pressure in an unstable and changing environment with a high level of personal organization and time management
For more information :