- Provide technical support and assistance in the development and implementation of the various school feeding activities and
processes supporting its alignment with WFP’s policies and guidelines.
- Liaise with internal counterparts (WFP focal points in the field offices and other units) to support effective collaboration,
implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities
- Collect and analyse data on programme implementation,to identify emerging trends/gaps aimed at improving programme implementation and informing future planning.
- Support head of section in the timely management of programme resources
- Manage programmatic updates through specific databases/ platforms to ensure information is accurate, organised, and available for others to access.
- Document and report on best practices and lessons learned.
- Support Coordination and communication with cooperating partners, UN agencies, INGOs and government institutions to ensure efficient delivery of school feeding activities.
- Support the capacity building of WFP staff, cooperating partners and national government within the scope of school feeding programme.
- Act as a point of contact for resolution of operational queries and problems related to the different activities of school feeding.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required.
- Support in the development and review of Field Level Agreements for school feeding activities.
- Organise and undertake field missions to view implementation of activities and inspect and ensure compliance with WFP’s quality standards.
- Assist in conducting coordination meetings and programme review meetings.
- Support the monitoring of the programme, in coordination with M&E, to cater to arising findings and required corrective measures,inaddition to acting as a focal point for school feeding data entry within the corporate systems.
- Assist in information management and monthly reporting on programmatic data to adhere to reporting requirements including SPR and sitrep, among others. (Reports may be needed on a weekly or need-basis.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: Completion of secondary school education and post secondary certificate is required.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in humanitarian assistance, programming or planning.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in Arabic and in English.
For more information please visit the link below :