NRC is looking to identify suitable candidates for supporting its Shelter Programme and who
have expertise in:
• Uphold NRC’s code of conduct, and ensure that all persons of concern are treated with
dignity and respect, in accordance with humanitarian principles and human rights
• Fully comply with NRC safety and security procedures and provide input to security
monitoring and assessments to enable and promote a safe and secure environment for
• Collect and compile key distribution data including registration lists, distribution lists and
• Register and assess families
• Prepare, compile and sort programme’s documents for data entry.
• Insert programme’s data (text based and numerical information) from source
documents into database.
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
• Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
• Scan, archive and index programme’s documents and print files.
• Type correspondence, reports and other materials as required.
• Perform other clerical or administrative work needed to run the archive.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or related to NRC Organization when
1. Certificate/one-year experience in Microsoft Office Programs is required>
2. High school is required; Diploma is a plus.
3. Previous experience in field/admin /data entry work is required.
4. Good in both Arabic and English.
5. Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures
and professional backgrounds;
6. Typing speed and accuracy.
7. Good knowledge in operating office machinery (printer, scanner).
Specific Vacancy Requirements:
1. Value driven competencies:
Dedicated, Innovated, Inclusive, Accountable.
2. Behavioural competencies:
– Ability to communicate effectively, initiate and build trustful relations.
– Good inter-personal skills. Contextual and cultural sensitiveness.
– Ability to work autonomously. Proactivity and capacity to take initiative.
– High motivation and desire to help.
– Empowering and building trust.
– Attention to detail combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
– Ability to work under pressure and with different cultural context.
How to apply:
Please send your CV via email to [email protected]
please put in the subject of email NFI Assistant
For more information please visit the link below: