The overall objective of the assignment is the implementation of operational Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning for Fe-Male projects in Lebanon. The purpose is to provide clear M&E policy and tools to be used in the projects.
The MEAL Consultant will have two main work streams:
- Creating and establishing MEAL policy for Fe-Male.
- Establishing and adapting MEAL systems and practices to meet all project and funder requirements through developing the needed tools.
- Development of inception letter describing the methodology and timeline to develop the MEAL structure, policies and tools
- Coordinate closely with Fe-Male’s management, MEAL officer and programs team all over the consultancy duration
- Based on the needs observed and in alignment with organizational standards, develops a national-level MEAL policy and processes that meet funder requirements and incorporate organizational accountability and learning.
- To use and develop a wide range of evaluation tools and processes to support strategic planning, performance reporting, learnings documentation, impact measurement and implementation improvement.
- Support development of a M&E database; that can analyze and aggregate findings.
- Develop report template on M&E data collection and standardized presentations based on M&E data collected, partly to support programs and projects’ progress reporting to include MEAL results; (incl. project mid-term review and final evaluation.)
- Support the MEAL officer through mentoring sessions.
- The Consultant, with the support of the MEAL officer, will introduce to Fe-Male staff members the MEAL policy and its tools.
- Submit the draft policy for Fe-Male’s review maximum by 10 November 2022 and work on addressing the suggested comments/inquiries
- Submit the final policy and tools in addition to a brief assignment report to Fe-Male by 20 November 2022
Knowledge and Experience:
-Excellent knowledge of M&E policy development.
-Experience establishing M&E indicators in a Feminist rights-based NGO.
-More than 6 years’ experience in working as an M&E.
-A degree in Political sciences, sociology, statistics, or equivalent
For more information please visit the link below :