KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Provide support to logistics operations and activities, following standard processes and facilitating, directly or
indirectly, the effective delivery of food assistance to beneficiaries.
2. Support timely ordering and delivery of commodities and supplies to authorized partners and destinations.
3. Support management of logistics vendors ’contracting activities including performance monitoring and
4. Respond to a variety of technical queries / requests for support, following standard processes, and obtaining
guidance as required, to ensure timely and accurate resolution of all enquiries with a high standard of client
5. Contribute to budget preparation, monitoring and revision for all delivery modalities, ensuring adherence to
relevant procedures and in compliance with corporate standards.
6. Assist in monitoring inventory management processes to track trends and account for the inventory status from
source to beneficiary.
7. Assist in management of commodity accounting data quality and integrity.
8. Support operational pipeline analyses, assessments and operational planning for all delivery modalities.
For more information please visit the link below :