– Act upon submission of a dully approved PRs and give priority to the urgent ones and make sure that the item requested are being delivered to the requester
– Collect invoices as well as other documents as needed from vendors
– Responsible of office maintenance and repair, i.e. changing lights, basic plumbing and repairs.
– Provide logistics support for trainings, conferences and seminars held by RSRP
– Update schedule of vehicles’ movements
– Make sure generators are functioning well, serviced and in good condition.
– Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment
– Assist other administrative staff in wide range of office duties
– responsible for the perfect implementation of the procurement procedure.
– Collect phone quotations from the vendors.
– Follow up the procurement process to insure smooth movement of the materials from the vendor to the warehouse.
– Organize and prepare the procurement documents (PRs, Offers, quotations, RFQs…)
General & Miscellaneous:
– Ensures respect of rules and procedures.
– Respects and applies the security rules at all time, reporting on problems without delay.
– Upon request, may perform duties and task not covered in this job description, as well as, providing support to other departments as needed
– Minimum one-year experience – preferably with other INGOs
– Having work experience working in maintenance is preferable
– Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
– Arabic Fluent & good knowledge of English (speaking & writing)
– Ability to work with multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural people, ability to listen, diplomacy, motivation, tolerance, capacity to work in a team
– Decision Making / Problem Solving
– Flexibility / Adaptability
– Planning and Organizing
– Understanding inter-cultural dynamics
– honest, respectful, and trustworthy