يسر تجمع الشباب السوري اليوم أن يعلن عن أحد المناصب التطوعية الشاغرة ضمن قسم العمليات :
HR Manager Internship
ونحيطكم علماً أنَّ آخر موعد للتقديم لهذا المنصب هو بتاريخ 15.02.2021 عند منتصف الليل.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Strategic Human Resources & Admin:
- Develop and Maintain HR strategy and ensure alignment with the Organization’s Strategy
- Develop and maintain comprehensive, integrated and effective Human Resource Management Systems ( policies, procedures and periodic plans). This will include, Covering all Human Resources Policies, staff planning, Recruitment, Selection, Performance and Reward Management, Learning and Development.
- Identifies, builds and manages relationships with high value external HR Management support organizations, to share knowledge and practices that add value to learning and development, Employee Relations, Compensation system and culture change.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, accurate and adequate personnel information
- Ensure that SYA Organogram and job structures are based on efficient processes, and all employee job profiles are aligned with business imperatives for success in the short, medium and long -term.
- Coordinate the recruitment process for SYA. This includes placing adverts, dealing with responses and correspondence, facilitating the short-listing, interviewing process and where necessary taking part in the interview.
- Develop staff relation mechanisms and ensure the development of staff complain processes and procedures within SYA
Leadership, Coordination and Capacity Building:
- Ensure that all new staff undergoes effective on-boarding process, facilitates that issue of contracts, SYA policies and procedures in line with the induction process/
- Leads Regular performance appraisal activities and processes, ensures volunteers performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Tracks competency levels against requirements, works with line managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and personnel development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies (skills, knowledge and personal attributes) required for success in their current and future planned roles.
- Ensure appropriate staffing within Human Resources
- ·Ensure that all HR staff understand and are able to perform their roles
- ·Manage the HR team; define expectations, provide technical support as needed, and evaluate direct reports regularly
- Providing guidance on staff capacity building and ensure that staff development is budgeted for.Ensure that staff have access to HR guidance on individual development opportunities arising from performance review feedback and personal career development interests
- Lead on refresher trainings for staff in HR policies and procedures including performance management
1- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resource Management with at least three years of HR working experience. Or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources with at least one year of related experience.
2- Training courses in Human Resources is preferable.
1- Strategic thinking.
2- Creative in finding solutions to raising challenges.
3- Excellent knowledge of performance appraisal techniques and metrics.
4- The ability to think analytically and provide appropriate solutions to problems.
5- Ability to commit to teamwork and mastery of communication skills with different personalities.
6- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, in English. German or Arabic.
7- Knowledge of the German Labour Law.