-Managing the food voucher project or the Cash-based project, and provide the required reports periodically.
-Demonstrate the ability to guide and train in cash-based projects.
-Develop, monitor and implement project work plan according to project outputs.
-Develop and monitor project budget and expenditures.
-Ensure that program/project goals and plans are implemented on time and on budget, and according to -donor/partner/other stakeholder’s compliance requirements.
-Evaluate activity progress and determine necessary actions to course correct.
-Prepare all required reports related to the project / program coordinator / donors / partners.
-Follow-up and exchange information regularly on everything related to the implementation of the project with the program coordinator.
* Excellent knowledge of food security projects and minimum standards for the sector.
· high level of negotiation, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Very good knowledge of international donors terms, compliance requirements and sufficient experience in writing funding proposals, project life cycle and professional project management.
• Proficiency in working with MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Good level of presentation skills, effective communication (verbally and in writing) and speaking with confidence.
For more information please visit the link below :