RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1- Assists in the preparation phase of the activities.
2- Provides administrative assistance and field monitoring during the implementation of E&P activities.
3- Assist in the logistical aspect of the activities.
4- Provide internal reporting of the activities.
– Proficient user of MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint),
– Photography & Photo Editing skills.
– Consolidation and reporting skills
– Representation skills
– Good communication skills
– Problem solving skills
Other required skills:
– Understanding of Humanitarian Principles, IHL, CHS
– Ability to work under pressure
– Initiative, creativity, and innovation
– Knowledge of PUI and understanding of PUI Syria strategy
– Completion of sphere standards course is an asset.
To apply for this Vacancy, please visit the below link: