-Insure all the information from beneficiaries/ beneficiary’s code registration for the project are collected,
-To cross check paper-based information with electronic ledgers to ensure accurate information, cross check of vendors prices,
-Reconciliation of the program data with electronic data on a regular basis,
-Transferring data from paper formats via computers, upon each distribution,
-To control the voucher presented by the supplier and cross check with the vouchers distributed to the beneficiaries (voucher numbers, voucher receipts, beneficiaries’ lists) making sure no fraud happened
-Organize paper formats, paper back-ups, and materials source files as needed;
-Support Data officer to provide orientation to Local Communities, and training to contracted vendors on related to the project,
-Support improvement of data quality assurance during data collection;
– Support data officer to ensure the voucher system is secure and not duplicable (barcode, paper, color etc.)
– Support the Data Officer in ensuring a secure and organized filing system and archive for beneficiary registration, distribution records, and other required documentation.
– Participate in the design of initiatives to monitor or strengthen registration and beneficiary tracking
– Maintain the confidentiality of all data collected and related processes; actively take measures to prevent the unauthorized sharing of any beneficiary data to external parties and ensuring accuracy, consistency and privacy of the shared data.
– Updating Data Officer on any changes in the project entered data and other information received form field staff;
– Identify challenges and propose solutions to Data Officer to ensure timely and effective implementation of CASH activities;
– Perform other related duties as required.
Data Quality and Analysis:
– Ensure data quality by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the Data Officer for resolution.
– Support Data Officer in analyzing data and development of distribution reports and upon request reports.
Data Security and Archiving:
– Secures information by completing data base backups;
– Archive document in timely manner;
– Maintain confidentiality of data;
– Complying with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly.
-Preferred experience in cash and vouchers programs, assessment, project planning, project implementation and evaluation;
-Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Database Management System;
-Good English language skills;
-Demonstrable commitment to gender-sensitive practices;
-Excellent analytical skills;
-Experience in data analysis and reporting;
-Comply with all relevant COOPI policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.