Background to the Project
The projects aim to develop and empower civil society actors by providing professional online training and coaching through an in-depth analysis of the needs of civil society organizations and the continuous follow-up of these organizations during the training period.
The main topics of the training include the following:
- HR Management (Training and Coaching): This training should focus on HR management, tools, and processes. In contrast, the coaching sessions focus on providing support to the participating organizations in drafting their HR policies.
- Women’s Rights Training: This training should focus on women’s rights in international law, and the rights advocated by the International Women’s Rights Organization in general. In addition to some basic concepts such as feminism, formal and de facto equality, and formal and de facto discrimination.
- Women Protection and Safe Spaces Training: This training should focus on raising the capacities of participating organizations in the concept of women’s protection and enabling them to create and manage safe spaces for women and girls.
- Dialogue facilitation skills (Training and Coaching): This training focuses on the skills of facilitating community dialogue sessions and extracting and analyzing primary qualitative data
Each topic consists of 2-3 training days. The trainer could be specialized in one or more topics. The training materials should be written and prepared in Arabic.
The trainers will work together with the Basmeh and Zeitooneh team in:
- The preparation of the training Materials (Curricula, presentation and any relevant document) …
- Run and facilitate the training sessions.
- Run and Facilitate peer to peer coaching sessions as per participants needs.
- Prepare a report setting out the main lessons shared during the sessions.
- 3-5 years of experience, whether in the private, public or in a civil society organization.
- Previous experience in the development sectors (such as in livelihood, protection, education etc.) is a plus, especially start-up and small community-based organizations.
- Proven experience as a trainer, previous experience in business training is a plus
- Working experience in a multicultural context
- Proficiency in Arabic language (oral / written) mandatory
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good ability to work in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Adapted to multinational teams
- Ability to multitask
Trainers are expected to be available from November 2022 until May 2023. Please note that these are projected dates for scheduling purposes subject to further clarification on the specific dates of each training.