• Schedule meetings and appointments for personal and professional needs with employees, job applicants, senior managers, and partners.
• Make travel arrangements such as flight booking, hotel reservations, and transportation.
• Complete any government transactions and coordinate contract signatures and follow-ups.
• Search, select and buy items such as home equipment, devices, electronics, furniture, and medicines, from local stores or online from Amazon.
• Coordinate with the finance department to ensure that all personal and family transactions are correct and well-sorted.
• Fluent English speaker.
• Flexible and do not mind working overtime and odd hours if needed.
• Proactive and have the ability to take initiative.
• Good proficiency in using computer software and mobile applications.