Psychosocial Support Case Manager
Volunteering Advertisement (no. 2019/101)
Organization : Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch and All the East Department of Ecumenical Relations and Development (GOPA-DERD)
Position Title : Psychosocial Support Case Manager
Date of issued : 15 October 2019
Closing Date : 25 October 2019
Job location : Latakia (pi.14.t.ii)
Contract Duration : 3 months (extendable)
Contract Tape : Full -Time
We are looking for a Psychosocial Support Case Manager who is going to manage the provision of targeted psychosocial support to displaced families and their children by various and targeted programs through public lectures, cultural, dialogue or individual sessions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities Psychosocial Support
• Psychological evaluation and counselling for traumatized persons or survivors from GBV incidents who referred to him/her from other programs whether they were men, women, and children, disabled or elderly.
• Monitor the psychosocial activities conducted within the community center and make sure they are convenient to all beneficiaries
. • Follow-up on all cases referred to other services to make sure they got the proper treatment and ensure the psychological and social wellbeing of all beneficiaries
. • Pre and Post tests for all beneficiaries especially those who referred to other services.
• Executing psychological guidance sessions, for individuals and for groups.
• Presenting psychological support to the Community Center's team and volunteers.
• Suggesting psychological programs or activities according to the needs.
• Organizing psychosocial support meetings in coordination with the Community Center's Coordinator.
• Sending reports to the PSS Coordinator and Community Center Coordinator on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, as well as whenever needed.
• Monitoring the results of field visits during the needs assessment to define the psychological needs of the different age classes
. • Receive the cases from PSS Outreach Volunteers and coordinate with them concerning the follow-up mechanism.
Training the Community Center's team concerning the assessment of psychological needs during the activities
Assessing the results of the psychosocial support programs through pro and post assessments.
Supporting the staff in the preparation of the technical evaluation.
Professional Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Master is Preferable.
• Minimum of three (3) years in psychology fields.
• Good command of the English language
.• Excellent computer skills.
• Previous experience with non-profit organizations would be a plus
. • Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines.
• Time Management skills
. • Reporting skills
. • Good communication skills.
Volunteer Selection Process
The assessment of the applications will be started with the identification of the job's success criteria (Essentials at least), short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Sending Application Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs to the email address: recruitmentfilopaderd.org With subject line as "Application for Advertisement 2019/101: Psychosocial Support Case Manager".