Accountability and Reporting Assistant / Azaz and Idleb (Local Advertisement)
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Established in 1950, World Vision International operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide. It is a relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.
The scope of the organization is world-wide. Its ministries are varied depending on the needs and contexts of the respective countries in which it operates. For more information on the history of World Vision, please visit the website on www.wvi.org
Azaz and Idleb , Syria
- Answer/Listen, process and respond to complaints and guide beneficiaries that seek help through WV hotlines and other CRMs.
- Ensure that up-to-date programming & other relevant information is available and shared with people in need through hotlines, help-desk, outreach, and other information sharing platforms.
- Ensure that all complaints are channeled internally and to partners for review and to be responded within 2 weeks with beneficiary satisfaction feedback.
- Ensure that all complaints that are not addressed within two weeks, or sensitive feedback / complaints are followed up and escalated to management as outlined in the standards.
- Ensure a proper filling system for all the complaints and feedback received through the different CRM.
- Ensure that sensitive feedback and complaints are channeled through the right process immediately. (Feedback & Complaints especially on child protection issues, staff misconduct, corruption and fraud)
- Ensure that all CRM systems are functional, and are able to retain confidentiality of the people who provide feedback or complaints by regular physical verification and by other means appropriate and approved.
- Ensure that the supplies / resources are available for the different CRM’s to function without interruption. (Printed forms, secured suggestion boxes, mobile credit, mobile units, etc.)
- Ensure that staff (WV & Partner) manning all the different CRM are well trained on the operations of the systems, humanitarian standards & principles.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly CRM reports are prepared and share with the supervisor and other relevant staff HA staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Minimum one year experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation or accountability.
· Additional experience with refugees, emergency response and NGO experience preferred
· Diploma development work, statistics, social sciences, accountability, information technology or related field. A degree will be an added advantage writing
· Good interpersonal and team skills, as well as a positive attitude, eagerness to find creative solutions, patience and flexibility.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer skills, in particular email, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Fluency in Arabic required and ability to speak English .
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested to apply, please send a cover letter and your detailed CV in English addressing relevant qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. (Please ensure that CV includes names and contact details of at least 3 referees/references).
In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention the title of the position you are applying for. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
The deadline for submitting the applications is 19 May 2019. Applications submitted before the deadline will be reviewed and considered upon receipt.