The Accelerated Cybersecurity Training Program is a fully-funded 7-month, intensive online training, and certification program designed to gig promising candidates the skills they need to launch careers in cybersecurity.
After the successful completion of this program, you might get the chance to get interviews with a number of big companies in Canada.
Over the course of the program, successful students will earn three world-recognized cybersecurity certifications from GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification):
- GIAC Foundational Assurance Cybersecurity Technologies Certification (GFACT)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Have a laptop and ongoing access to electricity and internet.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or any other related degree.
- 2+ years of work experience in software engineering or related fields.
- Ability to commit to 25-30 hours to study and attend courses each week for 7 consecutive months
- Very strong study skills/time management skills.
- Have a demonstrated interest in cybersecurity
Participants who completed this program have been hired at these Canadian companies:
- Rogers Canada
- Government of Canada
- Deloitte Canada
- Mastercard Canada
- CN Railway
- Arctic Wolf
- Oueen’s University
- And more…
Who can apply?
This opportunity is open to TBB candidates who meet the eligibility requirements outlined above. If you are not a TBB candidate, click here to sign up. Registration is open to refugees, stateless persons, or displaced individuals.
For apply :