Hamzet Wasel is a Syrian non-governmental, non-profit organization, works in Syria and Lebanon with individuals, groups and civil institutions on increasing and enhancing their participation in public concern and practice of active citizenship. It works on increasing knowledge in theory and practice, empower skills, creating spaces for exchange if experience, sharing of resources and opportunities aiming at influencing policies and community issues.
Hamzet Wasel is seeking a Web Developer consultant with the following qualifications and skills:
- At least 2 years experience with developing web solutions in Drupal.
- Experience in developing responsive design websites using Drupal CMS.
- Experience in building user interface for websites and/or web applications.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
Please mention the position "Web Developer" in the subject line of the email.