Psychosocial Support Focal Point
Organization : Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch and All the Esti
Department of Ecumenical Relations and Development (GOPA-DERD)
Position Title : Psychosocial Support Focal Point
Date of issued : 15 October 2019
Closing Date : 25 October 2019
Job location : Lattakia 6340A
Contract Duration : 3 months (extendable)
Contract Type : Full -Time
We are looking for a Psychosocial Support Focal Point who is going to manage the provision of targeted psychosocial support to displaced families and their children by various and targeted programs.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Pm and Pa tests for all beneficiaries especially those who were referred to other services.
- Executing psychological guidance sessions, for individuals and for groups.
- Suggetling psychological programs or activities according to the needs.
- Organizing psychosocial support meetings in coordination with Horns Community Center.
- Sending reports to the PSS Coordinator and Community Center Coordinator on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, as well as whenever needed.
- Monitoring the results of field visits during the needs assessment to define the psychological needs of the different age classes.
- Receive the cases from PSS Outreach Volunteers and coordinate with them concerning the follow-up mechanism.
Assessing the results of the psychosocial support programs through pre and posl assessments.
Professional Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Mager is Preferable.
- Minimum of three (2) years in psychology fields.
- Good command of the English language.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Previous experience with non-profit organizations would be a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines.
- Time Management skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
Volunteer Selection Process
The assessment of the applications will be started with the identification of the job's success criteria (Essentials at leaft), short-lilted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Interdlcd applicants arc requeSled to send their CVs to the email address: email@example.com With subject line as "Application for Advertisement 2019/100: Psychosocial Support Focal Point".