Program/Department Summary: The IT and Data Management Officer will support the organization as a whole, as well as support its projects as relevant. The officer will support the operational and program functions of the organization, including managing the organization's online and offline IT needs and digital security requirements.
• Manage the email functions of the Dawlaty teams, setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with access issues;
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
• Assess the technical need for and support the procurement of IT equipment, including development of specifications and selection of offers.
• Ensure that all the IT equipment are functioning properly
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications as necessary;
• Troubleshooting desktop, server and network problems
• Review of services, application delivery, patching and Anti-Virus
• Administer backups and restores
• Maintain Dawlaty website's security
• Report and document all tasks carried out
• Raise awareness of and train Dawlaty team and its project partners on digital security.
• Take steps to improve digital security of Dawlaty.
• Maintain Dawlaty's files, set up a file encryption policy and ensure compliance
• Provide support with developing internal procedures and protocols relating to safe communications.
• Relevant degree or certificate in Computer science, computer networking and hardware or relevant field
• Ability to work well in a team
• Risk management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize your workload
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staff to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
• 2yrs + Experience in system support role
• Excellent written and oral skills in Arabic and English
• Candidates are preferred to operate from Beirut-Lebanon yet qualified candidates who are only able to work remotely will be considered as well.
• Dawlaty is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, persons with disabilities, women, and individuals of Syrian nationality are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
• Dawlaty does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination.
• Dawlaty is also committed to maintain a safe and secure working environment. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo reference and background checks. All selected candidates are requested to collaborate in providing requested information if needed.