- Assist in resolving administrative problems related to all departments by collecting information, preparing notes, and getting approvals.
- Guarantee that personal files of all staff are administrated with appropriate quality.
- Responsible for the logistical arrangements of meetings, workshops and other events in collaboration with logistics department.
- Prepare & follow up on administrative NSSF procedures
- Conduct interviews and select applicants who meet the specified criteria
- Track, collect and inspect timesheets of employees
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR information at all times
- Prepare certificates and other HR documents when needed
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Senior HR Officer
Minimum of 1-2 years of professional relative experience in HR/Administration
Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail