Organization : Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch and All the East
Department of Ecumenical Relations and Development (GOPA-DERD)
Position Title : Facilitator
Date of issued : 15 October 2019
Closing Date : 25 October 2019
Job location : Lattakia (jai Nilds
Number of vacancies 4
Contract Duration : 3 months (extendable)
Contract Type : Full -Time
We are looking for a program facilitator who is going to be working with CP focal points in the center and assisting in implementing the assigned activities, he/she may be responsible to design different activities to the children.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting in implementation process of programs.
- Designing activities for children according to their ages and needs.
- Archiving data and reports
Professional Qualification and Experience
- High School Degree is a minimum requirement.
- Minimum of one year of previous experience with NGOs
- Good command of the English language
• Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
. • Any related training to Child Protection or Psychosocial support is plus.
• Time Management skills
. • Commitment to the vision, mission, values, principles, and aims of GOPA/DERD
. • Flexibility- able to easily adapt to changing needs in a fast-paced work environment.
Volunteer Selection Process
The assessment of the applications will be started with the identification of the job's success criteria (Essentials at least), short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Interested applicants arc requested to send their CVs to the email address: recruitment(silopaderd.org With subject lint as "Application for Advertisement 2019/102: Facilitator".