Education Technical Manager
- Responsible to provide technical contributions to Education program design and implementation in line with B&Zs operational plan/strategy
- Develop detailed implementation plans related to Education programming in Lebanon in close collaboration with the project team and other relevant departments
- Design and develop multi-year integrated Education programme strategy/model based on the needs and gaps in the areas of intervention
- Develop B&Z Education policy through a wide consultative process and subsequently mainstream throughout B&Zs Education programme in Lebanon
- Represent B&Z at the Education sector meetings and other relevant meetings hosted by external stakeholders such as the government ministries, NGO forum and civil society organization in Lebanon
- Work closely with the Education project team members, the Learning Centre staff, the Country director and the Centre managers to build a coherent program development and implementation based on the operational plans/strategies in Lebanon
- Mainstream Education strategies/policies and standardize modalities across B&Z program including capacity build the relevant staff members
- Work closely with the Grant Management team to design projects and secure funding based on needs and gaps in the areas of interventions
- Work closely with the Protection, Livelihoods and Peace building Technical Managers to ensure multisector program capacity is continuously integrated and improved
- Represent B&Z with appropriate Donors and other stakeholders
- Provide input for donor periodical reports and other requests as appropriate
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the line manager
Education and Experience required
- Masters degree in education discipline, Training and development or other related field with in depth understanding of middle-east and Lebanon context.
- Minimum of three years of Education technical management experience at a professional level managing education programmes in the field of humanitarian/development field with I/NGOs and/or UN.
- Proficient and experienced in planning, monitoring and reporting of programmes against key milestones.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English and Arabic including excellent analytical skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Lebanon and across the region.