Hamzet Wasel is a Syrian non-governmental, non-profit organization, works in Syria with individuals, groups and civil institutions on increasing and enhancing their participation in public concern and practice of active citizenship. It works on increasing knowledge in theory and practice, empower skills, creating spaces for exchange of experience, sharing of resources and opportunities aiming at influencing policies and community issues.
Hamzet Wasel is looking for “Communication Intern” to join the team.
- Update content on Rawabet, organizing and categorizing existing content, as well as new to-be-added content and resources on the website.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Coordinates and archives project related documents.
- Helps to maintain and update the website and social media.
- Communicate with partners and beneficiaries via email and phone calls.
- Conducts logistical tasks related to events, training, seminars, and fairs.
- Assist in other related tasks
Educational Background and Needed Skills:
- University students or fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to convey information, ideas and policy to all levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills - details oriented
- Excellent Computer skills (Internet browsing and Microsoft office)
- Proficiency in spoken and written - Arabic & English
Eligible candidates are welcome to send us their CVs to : email@example.com with the subject line “Communication Intern”.