• Check invoices before payment.
• Perform payments in cash, by cheque and bank transfer.
• Manage cash advances and their closing.
• Prepare cash statement every day and update the pending items.
• Participates in cash-flow management, ensuring sufficient liquidity
• High school or professional diploma.
• 2 years work experience in a similar field.
• Certificate in Accounting is an asset.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
• Good computer skills.
• Good analytical skills.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent humanitarian organization, which has been permanently present in Syria since 1967. The ICRC works closely and supports the Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) organization to provide food, water, healthcare and other forms of relief assistance to people affected by the fighting. The ICRC also visits people detained and helps them to stay in contact with their families. This service is also provided to families separated as a result of the fighting.