Have you made your mark on the practice of technology in higher education? If yes, then apply for 2019 Campus Technology Impact Awards.
The Campus Technology Impact Awards will honor exemplary colleges and universities that are making an extraordinary impact with technology on campus, doing important work in the service of teaching, learning, administration and operations.
The goal is to highlight projects both cutting-edge and well established, large and small, that have had the greatest impact on the institution and on the higher education community.
Program seeks impactful projects in the following categories:
- Teaching and Learning (including, but not limited to: learning design/instructional design; immersive technologies; social software, Web 2.0; mobile learning; teaching in the smart classroom; collaboration tools; student assessment; student ePortfolios; lecture capture; eLearning)
- Student Systems and Services (including, but not limited to: technology for career services; advising/online advising; technology for housing; physical security and emergency planning; eTextbooks/bookstore; instructional resources and library services; recruitment/eRecruitment)
- Administration (including, but not limited to: student lifecycle management; admissions; constituent relationship management; retention; ERP; business intelligence; institutional advancement and development; eProcurement; portals; technology leadership and program development)
- IT Infrastructure and Systems (including, but not limited to: learning management systems; collaboration technologies and environments; learning space design/architecture/smart classrooms; classroom management and control systems; data security and authentication; networking; SaaS and cloud computing; telecommunications; digital repositories/digital libraries; high-performance computing; green technologies; disaster recovery and business continuity; help desk)
- Education Futurists (including, but not limited to: visionary learning technology development; new program development; institutional reformation; trend spotters: technology and society)
Winners will be recognized with:
- An Impact Awards feature in their digital magazine
- An in-depth project profile in one of their e-newsletters and on their website
The awards are open to both US and international entries, and multiple submissions are welcome.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Campus Technology Impact Awards.